The Records Retention Schedules are guidelines for staff on the retention and disposition of College records. These schedules identify:
- which department holds the official copy of records;
- how long records should be kept; and
- the ultimate disposition of these records.
Types of records covered include:
- Academic Records: [pdf] Course schedules and descriptions, syllabi, and reading lists
- Administrative Records: [pdf] Reports, correspondence, operational records for all offices, departments, units, committees, and working groups, including executive staff.
- Employment Records: [pdf] Personnel records, benefits, and payroll records for all employees
- Financial Records: [pdf] Accounting and budget records
- Marketing & Publicity Records: [pdf] Photographs, sound recordings, videos, newsletters, yearbooks, speeches, publications, and social media
- Facilities and Campus Services Records: [pdf] Records concerning building and grounds construction and maintenance
- Grant Records: [pdf] Funded and unfunded grant records as well as grant accounting records
- Student Records: [pdf] Matriculated and non-matriculated student records