We are excited to announce the opening of the RHS Applications. We're looking for some extraordinary student leaders to join our Resident Advisor, Head Sponsor and Sponsor (RHS) teams for the 2021-2022 academic year. These multidimensional professional development experiences are one of the few opportunities where students can utilize programming, community building, communication, and administrative skills all at the same time!
Please click the link below to review the full position descriptions.
- Resident Advisor Position Description
- Head Sponsor Position Description
- Sponsor Position Description
The recruitment and selection process started on February 1st and will continue throughout the spring semester. The selection process is designed to allow students an educational experience as they interview for the respective role of consideration. Being a part of the RHS team, students have the opportunity to grow, learn about themselves, and gain important transferable job skills. To apply, candidates are expected to participate in the selection process that includes:
- Watching the recorded information session. The information in the video session will provide candidates a chance to learn more about the various roles in RHS. We also suggest following our social media pages @pomonareslife on Instagram and Facebook. If you have other questions, you may contact email@example.com.
- Complete an application by logging on to Handshake. Please note the application includes all the information submitted in our Formstack link in Handshake as well as a resume and an essay.
- Participating an individual interview. The interview time period is listed below. You will be contacted by a member of the HRL team to schedule your interview after the applications have closed.
- RA & HS Application Deadline- Friday, February 19th, 2021
- RA & HS Interviews Timeframe- Early March
- Sponsor Application Deadline- Friday, March 5th, 2021
- Sponsor Interviews Timeframe- Early April