News & Announcements
- Last day to choose pass/no credit grading option: Thursday, Apr. 11
- Pre-enrollment for fall 2019 semester: Tuesday, Apr. 23, through Thursday, Apr. 25
- Last day to enroll in a summer reading/research course: Wednesday, May 8
- Last day of classes: Wednesday, May 8
- Reading days: Thursday, May 9, and Friday, May 10
- Final examinations: Monday, May 13, through Friday, May 17
- Commencement: Sunday, May 19, at 10:00 a.m.
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar! We support students, faculty and administration at Pomona by providing:
- Access to academic records
- Course scheduling and registration
- Enrollment statistics for academic and administrative departments
- Transcripts for current and former students
My.Pomona is a secure site that provides current students, faculty and staff with access to academic records.
If you have questions, please stop by our office on the first floor of Alexander Hall. You may also reach us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (909-621-8147). We look forward to helping you!