News & Announcements
- César Chávez Day observed (staff and instructional holiday): Friday, Mar. 31
- Last day to choose pass/no credit grading option: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Pre-enrollment for fall 2017 semester: Tuesday, Apr. 18 through Thursday, Apr. 20
- Last day of classes for spring semester: Wednesday, May 3
- Final examinations: Monday, May 8 through Friday, May 12
- Commencement: Sunday, May 14, 10:00 a.m.
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar! We support students, faculty and administration at Pomona by providing:
- Access to academic records
- Course scheduling and registration
- Enrollment statistics for academic and administrative departments
- Transcripts for current and former students
My.Pomona is a secure site that provides current students, faculty and staff with access to academic records.
If you have questions, please stop by our office on the first floor of Alexander Hall. You may also reach us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (909-621-8147). We look forward to helping you!