Want to subscribe or unsubscribe to a Pomona College class or regional listserv?
You're in the right place.
What is a listserv?
A listserv is an email list that allows a single e-mail message to be sent to all subscribers to that list.
Is there more than one type of listserv?
There are two types of listservs: moderated and unmoderated. A moderated listserv uses a moderator, who is the only person authorized to send messages out to the list. An un-moderated listserv allows all list subscribers to send a message to the entire list.
- Please begin by selecting "Subscribe" in the drop-down box below.
- Once you've done that, you'll be prompted to enter your first and last name and select the listserv to which you would like to subscribe.
- From there, please follow the instructions to complete your listserv subscription request.
- You will receive a welcome message as confirmation of your subscription within 24 hours.
- Please begin by selecting "Unsubscribe" in the drop-down box below.
- Once you've done that, you'll be prompted with a drop-down box to select the listserv from which you would like to unsubscribe.
- From there, please follow the instructions to complete your request to unsubscribe from the listserv.
- You will receive a message confirming that you have been unsubscribed from the listserv within 24 hours.
If you are having trouble subscribing or unsubscribing from a listserv, please email Alumni and Parent Engagement to complete your request.