Whether the dining halls are closed, you want to meet up with friends or faculty on campus, or you just need to refuel on the go, The Coop Fountain is the place to stop. A new core menu with rotating weekly specials will mean there’s always something for everyone, and extended hours will accommodate our late-night crowd.
You’ll find all the classic Coop Fountain favorites that you love along with healthier and seasonal items. From standards like chicken fingers to a whole new line of grab-and-go salads, the menu will be creative and diverse, infused with a variety of sustainable and local ingredients with vegetarian, vegan and allergen-friendly items. Just because you’re in a hurry doesn’t mean you can’t have a quality meal at a good price.
*The Coop Fountain will be opening Tuesday, September 5 for Fall semester hours:
Monday - Friday
- 7 - 11 a.m.: Open tables (no food service)
- 11 a.m - 3 p.m.: Lunch service
- 3 - 5 p.m.: Meal Equivalency (limited menu)
- 5 - 8 p.m.: Dinner service
- 8 - 11 p.m.: Late night menu
- Open for Snack Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 - 11 p.m.
The Coop Fountain currently accepts Flex dollars, Claremont Cash, Credit/Debit and cash.