Pomona College Dining Services is proudly self-operated by Pomona employees for Pomona College. Our staff is committed to offering a top-notch dining experience for all of our students, staff and faculty. We are committed to sustainability, healthy eating and overall excellence in all aspects of the dining experience.
Our Dining Halls
- Frank Dining Hall, on South Campus, is open Monday-Thursday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Brunch and dinner on Sunday. Frank Menus
- Frary Dining Hall, is open every day for continuous meal service starting at 7 a.m. through 8 p.m. daily. Frary Menus
- Oldenborg Dining Hall, Currently Closed. Oldenborg Menus
Hours for all dining halls may vary during winter, spring and summer breaks. Current hours can be found on the menu pages.
Meal Plans & Pricing
Currently, only meal plans or Claremont Cash is accepted during the Summer of 2021. Meal plans are available to students, staff, and faculty. Please view more about prices here.
Ultimate Meal Plan
This fall, Pomona College is rolling out a new unlimited meal plan for on-campus dining. All students living on campus, including students living at Oasis apartments, will be on this plan. The unlimited plan is expected to run throughout the academic year.
Residential students will have a meal plan that will provide expanded service hours and unlimited access at Frary, Frank Dining Halls, as well as access to a re-imagined Coop Fountain and Sagehen Café. Menus have also been expanded to provide more vegan and vegetarian options, as well as choices that address allergy concerns. The Coop Fountain will be the new site of the Late-Night Snack Program creating a central hub for student activity, Tuesdays through Thursday beginning Monday, September 7.
Expanding the hours of service at dining halls will create less crowding, and therefore the College will be able to respond to evolving Los Angeles County public health guidelines much faster and efficiently.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jose Martinez, dining services general manager at Jose.Martinez@pomona.edu.
- This semester, Frank and Frary have implemented the Mindful Monday program, which highlights the cultural authenticity of plant-based meals every Monday. To learn more, check out our Mindful Monday website.
- As Greenbox usage is on the rise, please remember to return your Greenbox to any dining hall or to Café 47 to receive your credit back onto your account!
- Send a Birthday Package to show you care!
- Follow our dining halls on Instagram: Frank Dining Hall Instagram, Frary Dining Hall Instagram, Oldenborg Dining Hall Instagram