Pomona College Dining Services is proudly self-operated by Pomona employees for Pomona College. Our staff is committed to offering a top-notch dining experience for all of our students, staff and faculty. We are committed to sustainability, healthy eating and overall excellence in all aspects of the dining experience.
Our Dining Halls
- Frank Dining Hall, on South Campus, is open Monday-Thursday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is closed on Friday and Saturday, and has brunch and dinner on Sunday. Frank Menus
- Frary Dining Hall, on North Campus, is open Monday-Friday for breakfast, lunch and dinner; Sunday-Thursday for snack; and Saturday-Sunday for continental breakfast, brunch and dinner. Frary Menus
- Oldenborg Dining Hall, our international dining hall, is open Monday-Friday for lunch only with foreign-language tables and lunchtime colloquia. Oldenborg Menus
Hours for all dining halls may vary during winter, spring and summer breaks.
Meal Plans & Pricing
Meal plans are available to students, staff, and faculty. Prices may vary for students who are paying via Flex only, faculty and staff, guests, and children. Please view more about prices here.
- Check out our new online menus that allow you to filter and search out items based on allergens or food preferences. You also have the ability to view nutritional information and ingredients of what is being served in the dining halls.
- Send a Birthday Package to show you care!
- Follow our dining halls on Instagram: Frank Dining Hall Instagram, Frary Dining Hall Instagram, Oldenborg Dining Hall Instagram