Bridges Auditorium COVID-19 Policy
Updated November 10, 2022
This policy is in effect for all performances and events until further notice and will be re-assessed on an ongoing basis. Prior to your event, please check this page for the most current policy in effect.
Please note that these health and safety measures are subject to change at the discretion of Pomona College and Bridges Auditorium based on evolving health and safety guidance and conditions. We will continue working closely with L.A. County officials to ensure we are following all applicable health and safety protocols.
Masks are strongly recommended for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
While masks and proof of vaccination are not required, they are strongly recommended at all of our venues. Go to Myturn.CA.gov to make your vaccination appointment.
Stay home if you are feeling ill. If you or someone in your group has exhibited any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days we ask that you stay home:
- Fever (100.4 and above) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Headache, muscle or body aches
- Sore throat, runny or stuffy nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Under county guidance, asymptomatic individuals who are close contacts to someone with COVID-19 must wear a highly protective mask around others while indoors for a total of 10 days after the last contact with an infected person.
When You Arrive
To ensure you are able to settle into your seat comfortably and on time, we recommend arriving a minimum of 30-45 minutes in advance of the start of the event.
Wash Your Hands
Remember to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer stations located in the theatre lobby.
What We're Doing for You
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
We have implemented an Enhanced Cleaning Program using EPA-approved disinfectants with expedient cleaning of the entire campus. All seated areas are cleaned and sanitized after each event. All restrooms are cleaned before and after each event
Additional Safe and Clean Information
These protocols are based on the most current information available for the live entertainment venue industry, as well as other pertinent industries. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC, state and county for the latest public health guidance to keep our procedures up to date.
Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Requesting that guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Enhanced air filtration utilizing MERV 13 filters and maximizing outside air
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizing stations for guests and staff members
- Training for all staff members on safe and clean procedures including frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at our next event. For Pomona College’s latest information on COVID-19, visit the College’s COVID-19 website.