Thank you for checking out our Chef Demo hub, where you can find recipes and downloads from our most recent activities from our talented staff!
Please check here regularly for updates!
We also welcome your feedback anytime email@example.com
How to Make Smoothies & Smoothie Pops with Your Kids
From 9/2/2020 Chef Amanda Martinez
Pomona College Dining Services
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup orange or apple juice
*Yields 2 - 6 oz. Smoothies.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until it reaches a smooth consistency.
For Smoothie Pops
- Pour smoothie mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- If your popsicle molds do not have inserts, place plastic film snugly over the top and insert a wood popsicle stick into each mold.