Currently FLRC services for students include the following areas:
- access to digital media in conjunction with specific courses
- access to the FLRC film collection
- access to self-study materials, such as Rosetta Stone, for many languages
- general language learning links and tips
- manuals, tutorials, and how-to documents
- media assistance for designated course projects
- access to specialized hardware, such as workstations for video editing, oversized scanners, multi-region VCRs, DVD players
- access to specialized language and media-editing software
- foreign language computer games
- check-out of or access to equipment, such as portable devices, camcorders, etc.
- access to course materials that are not online
- foreign language newspapers and magazines
- help with setting up an individual learning plan for languages not taught at The Claremont Colleges
Please contact us if you have any suggestions or comments on the services.
And if you share our interest in language learning and in technology, you might consider working for us.