Are members of our community required to wear masks?
All members of our community who are up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccines are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear masks when indoors. Members of our community who are not up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccines must wear a mask at all times when indoors.
Are masks required for summer programs?
Students living on campus who are participating in classroom activities will be required to wear a mask when in the classroom and dining halls.
Where Can I Obtain Surgical Masks?
Staff and Faculty: The College has obtained an inventory of surgical for use by members of our community while on campus. Your department/office may order these on their own or from Facilities and Campus Services via the TMA work order system.
Upgrades to Facilities
How has the College prepared the campus for a responsible return?
To facilitate good public health practice, the College has invested in changes and upgrade to its facilities. These changes include:
- Cleaned all duct work/coils within central systems.
- Upgraded all air filters to MERV 11/13 and replacing more frequently as determined by building usage and manufacturers' recommendations.
- Revised system controls to maximize outside air to facilitate multiple air exchanges through the day.
- Installed 230 “hands-free” door openers at entry doors to residence halls, classroom buildings and restrooms.
- Reconfigured select manual light switches to occupancy sensors.
- Installed centrally-located hand sanitizer stations within the common areas of residential, academic and support buildings.
- Installed soap dispensers in all residence hall bathroom facilities.