Providing support to our students, faculty and staff is of the utmost importance to the CARES office. Several programs and initiatives are in place in order to provide equitable support.
- The EmPOWER Center – is the violence prevention and advocacy center of The Claremont Colleges. The Center works collaboratively to support 7C-wide educational programs and provide holistic, confidential support to students, faculty and staff impacted by sexual violence, sexual harassment, partner violence, or stalking. To reach the center, dial (909) 607-2689
- Project Sister Family Services – is an agency dedicated to providing services to the women, children and men survivors of sexual assault and abuse and their families in the East San Gabriel and Inland Valleys in Southern California.
- Project Sister Campus Advocates at Pomona College – This group of Pomona College students volunteer to provide direct peer support to students who have experienced sexual violence. They have completed the 40 hour advocate training with, are certified and supervised by Project Sister and as such are granted the legal privilege of confidentiality.
- Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services – is the center that provides counseling and psychological services to all Claremont Colleges students.
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) - offers confidential advice and counseling services to eligible employees and their immediate family members available 24/7.
- McAlister Center for Religious Activities - The Chaplains invite all students to our various worship services and events for community support. They are also available to meet one-on-one in their office or at a location around campus.
- Pomona College Ombuds - Is a resource that will listen to your concerns, clarify issue and can help you identify options for potential resolution to an issue.