Duplicating Services at Pomona College provides economical and convenient high-quality copying service to the offices, departments, faculty, and students of the college community.
- B/W and Color printing
- Tab Dividers (5 and 9 banks available)
- Plastic Covers (clear, black and navy available)
- Assorted colors and sizes of paper available
- Color Printing (special cardstock and paper)
- Spiral binding, Velo binding, Laminating, Carbonless Copies (NCR) and Padding.
- Print posters for departments or students whether for shows, presentations or displays. We carry both 24″, 36", and 42″ poster paper rolls.
- Print posters for those from other Claremont Colleges.
- There is a charge of 20% above the normal cost + sales tax for personal and outside jobs.
- Scans to CDs or USB drive. (2-3 day turnaround)
- Official College Stationery (letterhead and business cards) Order Form
Faculty, staff and students may use this form. Business cards orders of 100, 200 and 300 cards only.
- Print electronic submissions, labels and documents.
- Buttons 1.25" or 2.25", Button Magnets 2.25". Please contact for pricing and additional information.
- Duplicating Services can only accept Workday account number, cash, checks, or Claremont Cash.
- Duplicating handbook with our services in it, are available at the Duplicating center upon request. Pricing is subject to change based upon materials.
- Tax is applied to orders from anyone who does not have a Pomona College Workday account number.
- Print orders can be received by attachment through email, BOX, USB drive, etc. Please submit print orders as PDFs, which will keep all symbols and fonts embedded.
- No copyright material will be reproduced without written verification of permission by the copyrighted owner.
- Duplicating Services reserves the right to scan only 10% of any book, unless paper copies have been approved.
Open Mon - Fri 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (4:30 during summer hours)
Walk-in service based on time, workload availability, and email service for poster printing jobs.
Send all print jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions contact Duplicating Services.