The FLRC is dedicated to help faculty in all matters of language learning/teaching and technology. Here are some exemplary services for faculty:
- Curricular software and hardware implementation and individual training sessions
- Set-up and ongoing support of projects, for example video and audio recording/editing, narrated photo stories and comic/manga creation, foreign language computer games, etc.
- Loaning of computer and media equipment and installation of specialized language software. Please contact Adan Gallardo for a detailed list or for requests.
- The FLRC maintains a large collection of DVDs and videos and updates the video catalog.
- … and many other services.
Please do not hesitate to contact the FLRC. If we cannot help you, we will find someone on campus who can.
The FLRC does NOT provide the following:
- Desktop support, including repairs, troubleshooting, general software and hardware installations
- Faculty computer purchases and set-up
Please contact the ITS helpdesk (x18061) for these services.
- General media services
Please contact Media Services (x78333) for these services.
More information on the services that ITS provides can be found here.