The Fall Weekend [pdf] program welcomes students from diverse backgrounds who are traditionally underrepresented in higher education to experience the Pomona College campus.
During The Fall Weekend, prospective students will have the opportunity to meet current students, speak with faculty and explore the Pomona College community. Although space is limited due to the small size of engaged community, we are dedicated to providing this opportunity to those whom the program will most benefit.
All Fall Weekend participants are provided with on-campus housing, meals and shuttle transportation between local airports and Pomona College. Limited travel grants are available to cover airfare expenses. To be considered for a travel grant, please complete the Travel Grant Request section of the application.
Students interested in attending should submit the The Fall Weekend Application online. Early submission of the application is strongly encouraged.
A completed application includes:
- Current high school transcript
- List of 12th-grade classes
- Activities résumé
- Self-reported test scores (SAT or ACT)
- Application essay
These items must be received by the Office of Admissions by the appropriate application deadline:
- Weekend 1 - September 17 – 20, 2016 (application materials due August 14, 2016)
- Weekend 2 - October 8 – 11, 2016 (application materials due September 5, 2016)
Rhosheil Chavez-Uy, diversity team coordinator
(909) 607-3028 | email@example.com