A Commitment to Need-Based Financial Aid
Pomona College is one of a handful of institutions committed to need-blind admissions and meeting the full demonstrated financial need of all students who enroll.
Financial Aid Deadlines
- Early Decision 1: November 1st
- Early Decision 2: January 15th
- Regular Decision: January 15th
- Returning Students: January 15th
- Graduate Fellowship Awards: April 14th
- A student's financial need is determined after a careful review of each family's financial documents. We do our best to take into account each family's unique circumstances.
- For eligible students, the Offer of Financial Aid is composed of grant aid and a modest student employment allotment. While loans are available, Pomona does not use loans to meet a student's financial need.