Dear Pomona College Faculty and Staff,
With the start of a new academic year, we are writing to offer COVID-19 health and safety reminders for our community. Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is currently reporting an increase in COVID-19 transmission.
COVID-19 testing is available through our on-campus Hamilton Health Box (HHB) Clinic, which also provides services such as flu testing, treatment for sore throat, runny nose, cough and ear infections (to name a few examples).
The HHB Clinic, located at 118 E 8th Street, will be open for COVID-19 testing during the following hours:
- Tuesdays 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Thursdays 2 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
All faculty and staff who:
- know they are COVID-19 positive through a test
- suspect they have COVID-19 through symptoms
- are under an order to self-isolate or quarantine issued by a health care practitioner or the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (or other local, state, or federal agency)
should immediately report that information by calling the HHB Clinic at (909) 607-0616 or by filling out the health check form.
We also urge members of our community to stay up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations, with appointments available through the state website.
Thank you for your help in maintaining health and safety for our community as we begin fall semester.
Vice President for Academic Affairs & Dean of the College
Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, and Treasurer