Explore Pomona College Through Data
The Information Center is a gateway to data and information on a variety of topics central to the Pomona College mission. Resources are curated with an eye toward frequently asked questions by a variety of audiences and with the goal of facilitating access, sense-making and synthesis across many domains of activity and sources of data at the College.
Information Center FAQ
Explore a broad array of summary data about the College as a whole. Data comport with standard formats for presenting accurate, reliable and meaningful information for use in a variety of reporting and decision-making contexts.
- Student Body Semester Snapshots [Office of the Registrar]
- Historical Enrollment Trends
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion are core to Pomona's mission and values and form the basis of a rigorous liberal arts education. Four central beacons guide Pomona's work in these areas:
I. Access: Develop a campus community that includes the fullest possible range of backgrounds essential to a rigorous learning environment.
II. Climate & Community: Create healthy environments in which individuals feel welcomed, respected, valued, supported and fully able to achieve and contribute.
III. Scholarship & Learning: Prepare diverse students for lives of leadership, achievement and fulfillment in a pluralistic democracy.
IV. Institutional Commitment: Develop the capacity of the College to leverage diversity as a critical resource in accomplishing its mission.
- Message from President Star re: Next Steps for Diversity, Inclusivity and Flourishing at Pomona (May 2019)
- Campus Climate Study, 2019-20 (Rankin & Associates)
- Lighting the Path to 2025: A Vision for Diversity (campus login required)
- Diversity commitments and goals (summary version)
- Progress report 2019 (campus login required)
- Equity, inclusivity and flourishing at Pomona: Working theory of practice [pdf]
Academic and Co-Curricular Engagement
Pomona students follow their passions in many directions and actively engage in activities outside, alongside, and within the classroom. These high-impact practices (HIPs) are the source of transformative development and learning for students and a cornerstone of the Pomona College experience.
Find out more about some of the activities at Pomona designed to promote high-impact learning, including:
Explore the milestones, pathways, destinations and accomplishments of Pomona students and alumni. From graduation to first professional destinations, from a major to advanced degrees, and from first jobs to long careers with unpredictable twists and turns, Pomona College strives to prepare students who "bear their added riches" in a multitude of ways throughout their lives.
- Completed Majors
- Alumni Outcomes
- First Destinations [Career Development Office]
- Current Professional Activities of Pomona Alumni
- Alumni Career Paths and Profiles
- Alumni Survey, Selected Results