Vice President and Treasurer Karen Sisson is responsible for the College's operations and finances. She oversees the following departments:
- Facilities and Campus Services covers Project and Energy Management (including campus and capital planning), Maintenance, Sustainability, Dining, Grounds, and Housekeeping.
- Finance consists of Finance Operations (accounting and payroll) and Financial Planning and Analysis (budget and endowment); Workday Financials is administered through the Finance office as well.
- Human Resources handles employment, labor and personnel relations; administers the employee wellness and assistance programs; and serves as the liaison to the Benefits office at TCCS.
- Investments provides treasury services for the college and manages the college’s endowment.
- Real Property manages the faculty home loan and rental programs, college property transactions and gifts of real estate in conjunction with the office of Trusts and Estates.