We value our relationships with counselors and the conversations we have about students, curriculum and our challenges and successes. Pomona Admissions plans to travel this fall, but we are also pleased to connect virtually with counselors and students. We invite school-based counselors to connect with your Pomona admissions officer. We are eager to share information about Pomona and the college application process and to answer your students’ questions.
Counselors with community-based organizations are invited to register for a chat with your Pomona admissions officer or to request a virtual visit through our CBO Pomona+ program. Available for high school student groups, CBO Pomona+ offers four options for we-come-to-you, virtual CBO visits:
- general information session
- “How to Put Your Best Foot Forward” session about applying to college
- “Road Map to College” for those just starting the college search process
- "Exclusively Essays" for those focusing on college application essays
- Q&A Event with admissions and a current student (if available)
Counselors at community colleges who are interested in arranging a session for prospective transfer applicants are invited to contact Tina Brooks, the transfer coordinator.