Register for Alumni Weekend 2023
Alumni Weekend Registration is now open! All alumni are invited to come back to Claremont and join in the Alumni Weekend fun April 27–30! For questions, please contact the Alumni and Family Engagement Office by email or by calling 1-888-724-3436 (1-888-SAGEHEN).
- Registration Deadline: April 1
- Late Registration* Deadline: April 17
- Online Registration closes at midnight on April 17.
*Registration fees will increase as of April 2.
The Alumni Weekend 2023 All-Inclusive Package
Discounted 15% to 30% of comparable AW À La Carte registrations. Recommended for those wanting to make the most of their time on campus and attend all dining and social events.
- A general programming AW Event Pass: lectures, presentations, performances, tours, Parade of Classes, refreshment lounges and more.
- Tickets for all signature AW events: A Taste of Pomona Wine Tasting & All-Class Dinner on Marston Quad, Saturday All-Class Lunch on the Quad, Party at The Wash, Reunion Class Dinners, Sunday Champagne Brunch.
A meaningful donation of $4.70 to the Alumni Scholarship Fund is included with the primary registration and helps support future generations of Sagehens. If you would prefer to opt-out of making this donation, please call (909) 607-6096.
The Alumni Weekend 2023 À La Carte Package
Registrants 16 and older are charged a general programming AW Event Pass fee as indicated for Adult registrations on the registration website. There is no fee charged for registrants younger than 16; please be sure to select the number of registrants in the Child registration option.
- A general programming AW Event Pass: lectures, presentations, tours, performances, Parade of Classes, refreshment lounges and more.
- Signature event tickets are charged per event and per registrant, including Adult and Child registrants. Please be sure to select any additional registrants who will attend these events if you are purchasing signature events tickets with AW Event Passes.