Give Back, Pay it Forward
Your reunion is a chance to reunite with friends and rekindle memories of your days at Pomona College. Making a special gift in celebration of your reunion is a meaningful and impactful way to give back to the Pomona community of today and support the next generation of talented Sagehens.
Areas You Can Support
Pomona College Annual Fund
In addition to financial aid and academic programs, your gift to the Pomona Annual Fund helps cover the day-to-day cost of running Pomona College—and that is crucial to maintaining the campus community experience. Because tuition and fees only cover approximately 60% of the actual cost of each student's education, the College looks to alumni—along with parents and friends—to bridge the difference. Your contribution supports:
- A highly select and diverse student body
- A faculty of distinguished teachers
- A guarantee of need-blind admission
- Exceptional campus facilities
- An enriching residential student life like the one you had as a Pomona student
Alumni Scholarship Fund
Gifts to the Alumni Scholarship Fund support Pomona’s longstanding commitment to provide generous financial aid for students of extraordinary promise who will be challenged and inspired to become our next generation of leaders. Your gift in support of scholarships for students sustains the College's practice and dedication to need-blind admissions and fully meeting the financial need for every students with no loans.
If you would like to contribute to a different gift purpose, please email the Office of Reunion Giving or call (909) 607-3134.
Maximize the Impact of Your Reunion Gift
- Make a multi-year gift to the Annual Fund: You can either set this up as a recurring gift using the online giving form or request and complete the Reunion Gift Confirmation form and we’ll send you a pledge reminder.
- Become a Leadership Annual Donor: When you give at the President’s Council or Torchbearers leadership level, you are helping to ensure Pomona’s commitment to excellence and access.
- Establish or add to a named endowed fund in support of financial aid or another strategic initiative.
- Join the Granite & Sagebrush Society, which recognizes alumni who provide for Pomona in their estate plans, trusts or other financial arrangements. If you have already made provisions for the College, we hope you will share your plans with us by completing the Legacy Gift Confirmation form so we may recognize you as part of your reunion.
- Join the Hawley Society by funding a Pomona Plan annuity or charitable trust.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Matching gifts are dollars matched by employers in response to charitable contributions made by employees. Retirees, as well as spouses and domestic partners of employees often are also eligible for corporate matching gifts. To find out if your employer is a matching gift company, please contact your personnel or human resources office. To do so:
- Obtain Matching Gift forms from your Human Resources Office.
- Complete the Matching Gift form (or complete your employer's online form).
- Return the Matching Gift form, along with your contribution to Pomona College.
- Matching gifts can also help you qualify for President's Council or Torchbearers gift clubs.
Other Ways to Give
Find out about other ways you can give back to Pomona.