Pomona parents and families have generously supported the College from its beginning. Historical records indicate Pomona's first-ever parent gift was received back in 1890 — when the College was just three years old.
Those first parent donors began a tradition of philanthropy that continues to have a substantial impact on students' experiences today. Thanks to the generosity of parents and families, students have access to world-class faculty and academic programs, hands-on learning opportunities inside and outside of the classroom, and an abundance of resources to foster critical thinking and support the exploration encouraged in Pomona's liberal arts education environment. This includes:
- The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP), the Pomona College Internship Program (PCIP) Summer Experience, and Study Abroad
- State-of-the-art laboratory and classroom technologies
- Student services and community engagement opportunities like those provided by the Career Development Office, The Draper Center, and the Smith Campus Center & Student Programs
- Our robust Sagehen Athletics Program
- Need-blind admission and scholarships
Please consider joining your fellow parents in giving to the Parents Fund and supporting the unique Pomona education experience. Gifts of every amount matter and make a difference in the everyday lives of students. Thank you!
You can give securely online, by phone at 1-888-724-3436, or send a check to:
Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement
The Seaver House
305 N. College Way
Claremont, CA 91711-6324