Pomona parents and families have generously supported the College almost since its founding in 1887. Historical records indicate Pomona's first-ever parent gift was received back in 1890 - when the College was just three years old.
Those first parent donors began a tradition of philanthropy that continues to have a substantial impact on students' experiences today. As an example, your gifts help make possible:
- student and faculty research through the Summer Undergraduate Research Program;
- state-of-the-art laboratory and classroom technologies;
- student life opportunities like the Pomona College Summer Internship Program;
- student services like those provided by the Career Development Office and Smith Campus Center & Student Programs;
- need-blind admission and scholarships; and
- so much more!
Please consider joining your fellow parents in giving to the Parents Fund. Gifts of every amount matter and make a difference in the everyday lives of Pomona students. Thank you!
You can give securely online, by phone at 1-888-724-3436, or send a check to:
Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement
The Seaver House
305 N. College Way
Claremont, CA 91711-6324