Alumni Weekend 2017 Schedule Coming Soon!
Details for Alumni Weekend 2017 are being finalized and the full online schedule will be posted this month. Registration is now open. To assist you with planning your visit, here is a summary of key Alumni Weekend 2017 events.
Thursday, April 27
- Alumni Weekend Registration & Check-In 1 – 5 p.m. at Seaver House
- Class of 1967 Reception & Dinner 7 p.m. at Seaver House, Richardson Garden. Members of the 50th reunion class and their guests are invited to a special dinner with President David Oxtoby.
Friday, April 28
- Alumni Weekend Check-In 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Seaver House, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Rains Center
- Attend Classes 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sit in with current Pomona students for a selection of classes open to alumni throughout the day.
- Ideas@Pomona Live Throughout the day at Rose Hills Theatre. Head back to class and enjoy lectures with faculty and recipients of the 2017 Blaisdell Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Alumni Buffet Lunch Noon at Edmunds Ballroom. Catch up with fellow alumni and friends at an informal Mexican buffet lunch.
- Guided Tour of the New Studio Art Hall 1:30 p.m. Follow a guide from the Art faculty through this stunning, open and free-flowing facility, designed to encourage interaction and collaboration in shared spaces.
- Guided Tour of the New Millikan Laboratory & Andrew Science Hall Time TBD. Explore this cutting-edge, new facility, complete with digital planetarium, outdoor classroom and new physics labs.
- Academic Department Receptions & Open Houses Throughout the day
- Alumni Vintner Wine Tasting 5 – 6:30 p.m. at Frary Dining Hall
- Craft Beer Tasting with the Class of 2017 5 – 6:30 p.m. at Marston Quad
- All-Class Dinner with President Oxtoby 7 – 8:30 p.m. at Rains Center. Join President David Oxtoby and fellow alumni for a buffet dinner with beer and wine.
Saturday, April 29
- Alumni Weekend Check-In 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Marston Quad
- Class Photos Meet classmates on the steps of Big Bridges for your official Reunion photo.
- Picnic Lunch on the Quad Noon at Marston Quad
- Parade of Classes 3:45 p.m. at Marston Quad
- Wash Party Following the Parade of Classes at Sontag Greek Theatre
- Reunion Class Dinners 7 p.m. An evening of food, fun and reminiscing with fellow classmates.
- After-Dinner Social Time 9 – 11 p.m. at Doms Lounge. Catch up with friends and make new ones in this fun, pub-style student social space.
Sunday, April 30
- Alumni Champagne Brunch 8 – 10:30 a.m. at Seaver House, Richardson Garden
- Memorial Convocation 9:30 – 10 a.m. at Little Bridges. Honor Sagehens who have passed away in the last year. Appropriate for all ages.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at (909) 621-8110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.