Welcome to Pomona! After you have officially enrolled and before you arrive on Move-In Day, there are several tasks you will need to complete. More information on each of these items can be found in the Through the Gates portal.
If you wish to complete your enrollment, make your enrollment deposit, and view your financial aid information, visit the Destination Pomona portal on Slate. View your enrollment packet for more information on accessing Slate.
Pomona College To-Do List
- Write a letter to your faculty advisor: June 15, 2017
- Enroll in or waive out of the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP): June 15, 2017
- Sign up for an Orientation Adventure Trip: July 3, 2017
- Send the Office of Admissions your final transcript: July 1, 2017
- Sign up for an ID1 class (first-year students only): July 3, 2017
- Complete the physical exam form & counseling center survey: August 1, 2017
- Take the Online AlcoholEdu and Haven classes: August 20, 2017
- Complete the academic honesty tutorial: August 20, 2017
- Complete your summer reading (Strangers in Their Own Land by Arlie Russell Hochschild): August 20, 2017