*Please note that dates for the 2021 New Student Registration and Orientation are still being determined and the schedule is still being developed.*
Welcome to Pomona! After you have officially enrolled and before you start classes, there are several tasks you will need to complete. More information and forms can be found in the Through the Gates portal for students. Please note that you must have your Pomona ID to access this portal.
If you wish to complete your enrollment, make your enrollment deposit, and view your financial aid information, visit the Destination Pomona portal.
Pomona College To-Do List
- Claim your Pomona account information.
- Download your copy of this year's Orientation books, Euripides' Medea and Luis Alfaro's Mojada. The Orientation book discussion will be held on Friday, August 27, 2021.
- Complete the Family Contact Information Form: complete now.
- Enroll in or waive out of the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP).
- Read about the Placement & Advisory Exams: refer to schedule for deadlines.
- Complete the physical exam form.
- Take the Online AlcoholEdu and Haven classes.