Welcome to Pomona! After you have officially enrolled and before you arrive on Move-In Day, there are several tasks you will need to complete. More information and forms can be found in the Through the Gates portal for students. Please note that you must have your Pomona ID to access this portal.
If you wish to complete your enrollment, make your enrollment deposit, and view your financial aid information, visit the Destination Pomona portal.
Pomona College To-Do List
- Complete the New Student Housing Form: due May 8, 2017
- Complete the Family Contact Information Form: complete now
- Write a Letter to Your Faculty Advisor: due June 15, 2017
- Enroll in or waive out of the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP): July 1, 2017
- Sign up for an Orientation Adventure Trip: complete now
- Mail your final transcript to the Office of Admissions: due July 1, 2017
- Rank your Critical Inquiry Seminar (ID1) choices (first-year students only): due July 5, 2017
- Read about the Placement & Advisory Exams: refer to schedule for deadlines
- Complete the physical exam form: due August 1, 2017
- Take the Online AlcoholEdu and Haven classes: available July 3, 2017
- Complete your summer reading (Strangers in Their Own Land by Arlie Russell Hochschild): due August 20, 2017