Return. Reconnect. ReChirp!
Your gift to Pomona’s Annual Fund in any amount will create days that are filled with opportunities for students to successfully connect and reconnect with the campus community—sharing meals together, late-night chats with hallmates and follow-up conversations with professors in their offices.
You can make an impact immediately by supporting one of the many vital resources that students may need as they return to campus. For example, gifts of:
- $1500 could cover most of the cost of a loaner MacBook Air for a student
- $500 could cover a semester of subsidized, off-campus mental health counseling for a student
- $250 could cover one week of the On-Campus Ultimate Meal Plan for a student (unlimited meals)
- $150 could cover four days each week of the On-Campus Ultimate Meal Plan for a student (unlimited meals)
- $50 could cover one session of subsidized, off-campus mental health counseling for a student
Please give today and take part in fostering our students’ opportunities to connect!