Pomona College Family Fellows Circle
With a gift of $5,000 or more each year, you will partner with the College to provide resources that strengthen the close faculty relationships that provide your student—and every student—a powerful sense of identity and possibility. Resources like smaller classes across 48 major fields of study, summer undergraduate research and internships and study abroad programs in 34 countries.
Members of the Pomona College Family Fellows Circle:
- are recognized for their sponsorship of a student scholarship recipient.
- receive a personal letter from their student.
- are invited to the annual Family Fellows Breakfast during Family Weekend.
- enjoy special seating or remote access to select campus lectures.
- receive invitations to regional donor events and on-campus events.
- participate in an annual conference call with the Dean of Students.
Your Pomona Family Fellows Circle membership will support key priorities of the Pomona student experience:
- Faculty Excellence—to enable faculty members to advance their teaching and scholarship
- Campus Life—to support the array of campus activities that define the Pomona student experience
- Internships—to support student experiences that connect classroom knowledge to a world of meaningful work
- Need-blind admissions—to enable our students to attend Pomona regardless of their economic situation
- Student Emergency Grant Fund—to provide additional resources to students with financial emergencies
At Pomona College, students experience the depth of liberal arts education in their own individualized way. Sustaining these precious resources takes your support along with the dedication of the entire Pomona community.
It's the right thing to do, together.
Your Family Fellows membership contributes to student support in key ways and connects you directly to those benefiting from your generosity.
To learn more, contact Tanya Johnson, director of Parent Engagement and Giving, or call (909) 607-0955.