While gifts for endowment and capital projects look to future generations of Pomona students, gifts to the Annual Fund – including gifts of all sizes – combine to provide an extraordinary experience for all of Pomona's students today.
Annual Fund Gift Levels
- Patron: $250-$499
- Benefactor: $500-$749
- Sponsor: $750-$999
- 1887 Associate: $1,000-$1,499
- Brackett Torchbearers: $1,500-$2,499*
- Spalding Torchbearers: $2,500-$4,999
- Norton Torchbearers: $5,000-$9,999
The President’s Council
- Prometheus Circle of the Torchbearers: $10,000-$24,999
- James A. Blaisdell Circle of the Torchbearers: $25,000-$49,999
- Charles B. Sumner Circle of the Torchbearers: $50,000-$99,999
- Founders’ Circle of the Torchbearers: $100,000+
*$1,000-$2,499 for alumni of the previous decade
Torchbearers are the leadership donors whose gifts form the foundation of the Pomona College Annual Fund, providing essential support for the College's core priorities such as need-blind admissions, a world-class faculty and cutting edge facilities.
Currently, Torchbearers make up 80% of the Annual Fund with giving totaling more than $4 million this past year. Become a member of the Torchbearers or renew your membership today.