While gifts for endowment and capital projects look to future generations of Pomona students, gifts to the Annual Fund – including gifts of all sizes – combine to provide an extraordinary experience for all of Pomona's students today.
To learn more, contact Shannon Spaccarotelli, Associate Director of Leadership Annual Giving.
Annual Fund Gift Levels
The President’s Council
- Founders’ Circle of the Torchbearers: $100,000+
- Charles B. Sumner Circle of the Torchbearers: $50,000-$99,999
- James A. Blaisdell Circle of the Torchbearers: $25,000-$49,999
- Prometheus Circle of the Torchbearers: $10,000-$24,999
- Norton Torchbearers: $5,000-$9,999
- Spalding Torchbearers: $2,500-$4,999
- Brackett Torchbearers: $1,500-$2,499*
- 1887 Associate: $1,000-$1,499
- Sponsor: $750-$999
- Benefactor: $500-$749
- Patron: $250-$499
Torchbearers are the leadership donors whose gifts form the foundation of the Pomona College Annual Fund, providing essential support for the College's core priorities such as need-blind admissions, a world-class faculty and cutting edge facilities.
Torchbearers make up approximately 80% of the Annual Fund from year to year. Become a member of the Torchbearers or renew your membership today.
*$1,000-$2,499 for alumni of the previous decade (Classes of 2011 to 2021)