Welcome back to Music at Pomona College!
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
The College’s goal is to ensure the safety of our audiences, performers, and staff. On this page we will provide current information on what Pomona College is doing to keep all of us safe during this time of evolving protocols.
For Our Concerts
- No entry for children under the age of 5
- Masks are required indoors. You MUST wear a mask if you are two years and older indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings must completely cover the nose and mouth and are required indoors at all times for all audience members and staff.
- Stay home if you are ill. In order to enter the concert hall, we will ask you to assess your health by completing a Daily Health Check (attestation) on the day of the concert.
To Enter Our Concerts:
The Daily Health Check and form
We offer two ways to complete the Daily Health Check form and receive a confirmation email:
- 1. Online Daily Health Check (attestation) form. Please complete the form the day of the concert, and be prepared to show us your email confirmation (either a print out or on your phone) before entering the performance venue.
- 2. At the concert. If you plan to complete the form on campus, please arrive at least 20 minutes early to have enough time to complete the form and receive your confirmation email.
The Daily Health Check form considers the following:
- Do you or a person you live with have a pending or positive COVID-19 test due to potential exposure?
- Have you had close contact with a person with a suspected or laboratory confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 10 days?
- Are you currently under an order to isolate or quarantine issued by a health care practitioner, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health or any other local, state or federal agency?
- Have you started exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days?
- Fever or chills
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
*ID card for the 7-member Claremont Consortium Colleges including Pomona, Pitzer, Scripps, Harvey-Mudd, Claremont McKenna, Claremont Graduate University and Keck Graduate Institute.
What you can expect at Pomona College
- Concerts, especially at the beginning of the semester, will last approximately 60 minutes with no intermission, or in the case of our Fête musicale, numerous breaks in the concert will be provided.
- For those needing mobility assistance, ushers handling a patron’s personal wheelchair will be gloved in addition to being masked
- In addition to printed programs, for some concerts digital programs will also be made available on your mobile device via a QR code scan.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
As the COVID-19 situation is fluid, all protocols are subject to change as we continue to follow current county, state and federal guidelines and safety recommendations. You will always find our latest updates on this webpage.
Additional Pomona College COVID-19 information is available on the College’s Pomona Safe website