AT POMONA COLLEGE YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
The College’s goal is to ensure the safety of our audiences, performers, and staff. On this page we will provide current information on what Pomona College is doing to keep all of us safe during this time of evolving protocols.
For Our Concerts
- Stay home if you are ill. All attendees will need to attest to being symptom-free before entering the venue.
- Masks are required. All attendees MUST wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings must completely cover the nose and mouth and are required at our concerts at all times for all audience members and staff. Pomona College, following LA County Public Health Department guidelines, recommends well-fitting medical grade surgical masks or higher-level respirators, such as N95 or KN95 masks, especially while indoors.
- No entry for children under the age of 5
What you can expect at Pomona College
- Concerts, especially at the beginning of the semester, will last approximately 60 minutes with no intermission.
- For those needing mobility assistance, ushers handling a patron’s personal wheelchair will be gloved in addition to being masked
- In addition to printed programs, for some concerts, digital programs will also be made available on your mobile device via a QR code scan.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building at indoor concerts.
As the COVID-19 situation is fluid, all protocols are subject to change as we continue to follow current county, state and federal guidelines and safety recommendations. You will always find our latest updates on this webpage.
Additional Pomona College COVID-19 information is available on the College’s Pomona Safe website