This office is responsible for financial management extramurally supported Contracts, Grants and Sub-awards.
- Set up awards in the Jenzabar CX financial system by assigning fund numbers, linking expenditure accounts to funds and appropriating funds.
- Review and certify expenditures fro funded projects for consistency with sponsor and College policies and Award terms and conditions.
- Conduct post-audit reviews of selected transfers of payroll and non-payment expenditures for conformance to agency and College policies/procedures.
- Prepare and submit invoices and financial reports of expenditures.
- Obtain adequate and timely reimbursement for Award expenditures from external agencies.
- Generate “Time and Effort” forms, review signed and completed forms and provide assistant to PIs in completing forms as required.
- Close out funds, transferring overdrafts and unallowable expenditures or adjusting the budget to clear out unexpended balances after consultation with the Associate Dean and the PI.
- Work with Audit and Advisory Services to respond to sponsor audit requests.