As we continue to closely monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow national and regional public health guidance, the Office of Admissions will be closed to visitors; we will continue to update the public about campus visit options by email, on this page and on our coronavirus webpage.
While we sincerely regret that we will not be able to see you or your families on campus during the coming weeks, we are excited to roll out new ways to engage with you and give you access to our resources while you remain safe and healthy this spring.
- Sign up for a virtual information session. Information sessions are open to students, counselors and families and broadly cover a wide range of topics to help students as they carry out their college search. An admissions officer will present about our liberal arts philosophy, our curriculum, the Claremont Colleges consortium, the student body and opportunities outside of the classroom. The information session also covers admissions and financial aid.
- Sign up for an online Q&A, a great way to get your general questions answered. Even if you don't have any questions, you can still join to learn from others' questions.
- Book a 15-minute appointment to connect virtually with an admissions officer and ask individual questions that you may not want to ask during the public Q&A.
- School-based counselors are invited to request a virtual visit through our Pomona+ program. Available for high school student groups, Pomona+ offers a general information session, a “How to Put Your Best Foot Forward” session on the college application, or a Q&A Event with admissions and a current student.
- Counselors with community-based organizations are invited to request a virtual visit through our CBO Pomona+ program. Available for high school student groups, CBO Pomona+ offers a general information session, a “How to Put Your Best Foot Forward” session on the college application, a “Road Map to College” for those just starting the college search process, or a Q&A Event with admissions and a current student.
- Dive into our academics, residential life, activities and opportunities through online platforms like videos on the Pomona College YouTube channel, Sagecast podcasts, the Voices student blog, social media, webinars or our good, old-fashioned website.
- Contact a Pomona student with questions through our student intern page.
- Reach out to us directly with any questions. You can find your admissions officer and their contact information on our staff page, or just email email@example.com.