The QuestBridge Application provides one of the three ways to apply to Pomona for first-year admission. We give no preference in the admissions process based on which application you submit and encourage you to apply with the one that suits you best.
QuestBridge is a national nonprofit that connects exceptional, low-income youth with leading colleges and opportunities. Pomona is proud to be one of 37 college partners who are committed to increasing the presence of outstanding low-income students on their campuses and making our institutions accessible to high achieving students regardless of background.
Through the QuestBridge National College Match college and scholarship application process, Pomona offers a number of College Match scholarships annually that cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, are loan-free, and require no parental contribution. We also regularly enroll many QuestBridge applicants through our Early or Regular Decision application processes who did not receive College Match scholarships but, like all students admitted to Pomona College, are awarded financial aid packages that cover 100% of their demonstrated need, with no loans. Successful QuestBridge applicants demonstrate exceptional academic abilities and a drive to succeed despite financial obstacles. Scholars come from diverse cultural and racial backgrounds, and various domestic and international geographic regions.
How to Apply as a QuestBridge College Match Finalist
Students who become QuestBridge Match Finalists must submit the following additional materials to Pomona College by November 1:
- Official high school transcript(s), mailed or emailed directly by your counselor to email@example.com with the subject line "College Match Finalists, Full Legal Name, Official Transcript."
- Official SAT or ACT scores, sent directly from College Board/ACT or on your official transcript
QuestBridge College Match Finalists may also submit dance, music, theatre, visual arts, science or math supplements for consideration by Nov. 1 using one of the QuestBridge Specific Supplement pages. More information can be found on the Pomona College Slideroom Page.
Information for all QuestBridge Applicants
- Students who are Non-Finalists can apply to Pomona through Early Decision I or II or Regular Decision. Read more information about QuestBridge Non-Finalists.
- Students who become Finalists but do not participate in the College Match process are Non-Participating Finalists. Non-Participating Finalists can apply to Pomona through Early Decision I or II or Regular Decision. Read more information about Non-Participating Finalists.
- Non-Match Finalists who do not match with a college through the National College Match program may still apply to Pomona via Early Decision II or Regular Decision. Read more information about Non-Match QuestBridge Finalists.
If you have any question about applying to Pomona through the QuestBridge application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The QuestBridge Application will be available this summer. To learn more, visit www.questbridge.org.