We welcome applications from international students for first-year and transfer admission. Between 11 and 15% of the admitted class each year are international students. Students admitted to the Class of 2021 represent 45 nationalities, and we welcome the vibrant cultural backgrounds of all of our students.
High school students studying outside the United States may apply using the same forms as all first-year applicants and are subject to the same application deadlines. If you are currently enrolled full time at a postsecondary institution (college or university), you must apply as a transfer applicant. The application deadlines for international transfer students are also the same as those for other transfer students.
- You do not need to supply the Common Application international supplement.
- You may apply for any program (Early Decision I or II or Regular Decision).
- Admissions is need-aware for international applicants, but financial aid is available. We meet the full need of admitted international students.
- If sending paper documents, mail your materials early enough to accommodate delivery times.
- If you are not applying for financial aid, you are not required to submit the International Student Certification of Finances (ISCF) when applying to the College.
- Visit our International Applicants’ Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Visit our Undocumented/DACAmented Applicants’ page for additional information on the application process for undocumented/DACAmented students.