The QuestBridge Application provides one of three ways to apply to Pomona for first-year admission. We give no preference in the admissions process based on which application you submit and encourage you to apply with the one that suits you best.
QuestBridge is a national nonprofit that connects exceptional, low-income youth with leading colleges and opportunities. Pomona is proud to be one of 50 college partners who are committed to increasing the presence of outstanding low-income students on their campuses and making our institutions accessible to high achieving students regardless of background.
Applying through the National College Match
Through the QuestBridge National College Match college and scholarship application process, Pomona College offers a number of College Match scholarships annually that cover the full cost of tuition, housing and food, are loan-free, and require no parental contribution to National College Match Finalists matched with Pomona. These Finalists are students who applied to the National College Match and were selected by QuestBridge based on a holistic review of their achievement, personal qualities, and financial circumstances.
Students who become QuestBridge Match Finalists must submit the following additional materials to Pomona College by November 1:
- Official high school transcript(s), mailed or emailed directly by your counselor to email@example.com with the subject line "College Match Finalists, Full Legal Name, Official Transcript." Please check your Pomona application portal; if there is a green check mark next to "Received", we have accepted your QuestBridge transcript. If there is no green check, your counselor will need to submit your official transcript.
- The 2024-2025 CSS/Financial Aid Profile. Domestic undergraduate students may submit a CSS Profile for free if:
- Their family's adjusted gross income is up to $100,000, or
- The student is qualified to receive an SAT fee waiver, or
- The student is an orphan or ward of the court under the age of 24.
- A copy of your parents’ 2022 federal income tax returns
- As an optional submission, QuestBridge College Match Finalists may also submit dance, music, or theatre supplements for consideration by November 1 using one of the QuestBridge Specific Supplement pages.
Applying through Early or Regular Decision
All QuestBridge applicants can use either their QuestBridge Application, the Coalition on Scoir Application, or the Common Application to apply to Pomona through Early or Regular Decision. If students submit more than one application, Pomona will only review the last application submitted by the deadline.
Pomona College regularly enrolls many students through Early and Regular Decision who did not receive a College Match Scholarship. These students include QuestBridge Non-Finalists, Non-Participating Finalists, and Non-Match Finalists. Like all students admitted to Pomona College, they are awarded financial aid packages that cover 100% of their demonstrated need, without loans, at the time of admission.
If you have any questions about applying to Pomona College through the QuestBridge application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.