- Log in to Kronos from Workday by selecting the Kronos Timekeeping application or from the Pomona Portal.
- Select Pomona College from the drop down on the Central Authentication Service screen.
- In the Username field, enter your Pomona username.
- In the Password field, enter your Pomona password.
- Click on LOGIN and you will be brought to your timecard for the current pay period.
Entering Time and Job Transfers
There must be a job transfer for every day worked otherwise the system will default to a place holder job that has no hourly rate and will not be paid until corrected.
- Select the In cell for the day worked and enter the time you started working and then press tab.
Note: the system will default to am, you must enter “p” to get pm.
- Click the Transfer cell; from the drop down list select the correct job position for the hours being entered and press tab.
- In the Out cell, enter the time you stopped working and then press tab.
- Click Save.
Entering Pay Codes
Students receive 24 hours of California sick time on July 1st every year (no carryover).
- Select the Pay Code cell for the day hours are being entered.
- From the Pay Code drop down list select CA Sick.
- Click the Amount cell and enter the number of hours i.e. 2.
- Enter the job you were scheduled to work for in the 1st transfer column.
- Click Save.
- Verify you are in the correct pay period and Click on the Approve Timecard icon.
- Select Approve Timecard from the drop down. A brief notification in pink will appear verifying the timecard is approved. The background of the timecard will turn yellow.
- Click on Sign Out , located right under your name in the top left corner